Ebook preorders for Rakehell #1 are now open! Our debut issue arrives worldwide July 1st and will also be available in paperback. (Amazon doesn’t allow paperback preorders, sorry!)
The magazine is jam-packed with thrilling tales from six up-and-coming adventure fiction writers. Scroll down for more info or click here to preorder!
- “The Mortuary Sword” by H. R. Laurence. Captain James Aidee, gentleman of the road, has seen many dark things in his life of banditry… but nothing prepared him to meet Amelia Blood and her strange family.
- “The Trans-Pacific Railway” by Mar Vincent. Thomasina is no stranger to mystery—but when an airship full of Frenchmen captures her train, she must leave academics behind and become a lady of action!
- “Fool’s Errand in Amberford” by Lawrence Harding. Between her rapier and her magic, Finestra Dunbarton doesn’t usually worry about ghouls. If only her new employer wouldn’t walk toward every one he sees.
- “The Daisy” by T. K. Howell. Before he was an admiral, Francis Drake was a scared, seasick teenager on a leaky merchant ship. Will the terror of mutiny break him, or set him on the path to knighthood?
- “When Your Only Tool’s a Hammer” by J. B. Toner. Cundar of Raelor is used to winning battles. In fact, it’s become a bit boring. What happens when a barbarian decides to end the war, not just fight it?
- “The Temple of the Ghost Tiger” by Dariel R. A. Quiogue. Khalid of Barisa is strong, handsome, and foolish. Fortunately he has loyal Wali to advise him—unfortunately, Wali is a monkey!